Work With Us
Aspen Heights British School are proud to say that we only recruit teaching staff with a passion for lifelong learning and the desire to share that passion with students, colleagues and the community.
Our teaching staff come to us from a wide range of countries and boast between them a vast range of skills and experiences.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Safe recruitment practice, pre-employment background checks, and police checks are undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
Aspen Heights British School recruits teachers in several ways including direct application to the school and through international teacher recruitment agencies and organisations.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be subject to a police check.
To apply for a position, please submit a brief letter of application and your CV to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Closing date: Open until positions filled
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CURRENT VACANCIES for 2021-22 Academic Year
Foundation Stage 2 Class Teacher
Year 1 Class Teacher
Primary Cover Teacher
Teaching Assistant – must be on spouse/own visa
Finance & Administration Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Finance & Administration Manager to lead the finance function at Aspen Heights British School.
The role reports to the School Principal but is also dotted lined to The ISP Finance Team in Dubai.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of monthly profit & loss reports within one weeks of month end.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly forecasts.
- Cash flow management & day to day banking.
- Preparation and presentation of financial performance reports and KPIs.
- Supervision of invoicing and cash collection.
- Analysis of results, forecasts and budgets.
- Management of financial systems.
- Supervision of payroll.
- Supporting the senior management team in all aspects of the organisation.
- Managing a finance team, currently of two people.
Required Technical Skills
- CA / ACCA / CIMA with more than 3 years post qualification experience.
- Will possess strong technical financial and management accounting skills
Required Interpersonal Skills
- Be a self-starter and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to prioritize and negotiate.
- Be empathetic, flexible and a creative problem solver.
Experience in the education sector is an advantage.
Aspen Heights British school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. Applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence.