Early Bird Discount
We are happy to announce that we are launching an Early Bird Discount at Aspen Heights British School. Families that choose to pay their 2023/2024 tuition fees in full by 7th July 2023 will receive a 5% discount on their fees.
Terms and Conditions:
- 5% Discount for paying the full 2023/24 Tuition Fees.
- Full Tuition Fees must be received by 07 July 2023.
- This offer is open to new and existing families.
- Current dated cheque is the preferred method of payment.
- PostPay is also recommended for families looking to spread the cost over installments.
- Credit card and bank transfers will also be accepted. Funds must clear the school bank account by 07 July 2023.
- NO Post-Dated cheques will be accepted.
- Current Corporate and Sibling discounts will still be applicable.
- Discount is not applicable to Bus Fees.
- The discount will be applied to the Term 3 invoice.
- If the pupil leaves the school during the year, the discount will be excluded from any refund calculation, as the discount is applied to Term 3 invoice.
The below fees are for the 2023/24 academic year.
|Year||5% Registration Fee||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Total Tuition Fees||Early Payment Fees|
|Oasis||2,570||17,994||15,423||15,423||51,410 + therapy fees||48,840 + therapy fees|
Term 1 fees include 5% registration fee payable upon enrolment.
To view our complete list of fees approved by ADEK please click here.
Our school fees should be paid annually or in three installments as detailed below. These must be received before the first day of school. Please note that the registration fee represents 5% of the tuition fee and is due when enrolling your child.
Payment due date are as follows:
- Term 1: 10th of August
- Term 2: 10th of December
- Term 3: 10th of March
We recognise the importance of siblings attending the same school and are pleased to offer sibling discounts for the eldest and subsequent children. Call our Admissions team on +971 56 538 4416 for more details.
Should your company not be listed and you would like to avail a corporate discount with Aspen Heights British School, please contact our Admissions team at email@example.com.
All students are required to wear school uniform including school sports clothing, school hats, school bags, and plain black school shoes. These items can be purchased at school’s uniform shop on site. The shop will remain open throughout the year Mon, Tues, and Friday 8:30 – 3:00pm. You can call them on +971 (0) 56 8005019 or ASPEN@trutex.com.
See Uniform for more information.
Our bus services are provided by Shanawaz and currently serves Abu Dhabi Island, Al Reem Island, Raha Beach, Khalifa City A, Al Reef, Yas Island, Samha, Shalila, Rahba, Old & New Shahama, Bahia, Hydra Village, Shamkha and Al Falah . Further bus routes will be subject to demand and we will advise parents accordingly once we are aware of logistics. Bus fees are 5000 AED per annum as per ADEK policy.
See Transportation for more information.
Payment Methods: Cash | Cheque | Credit card | Online Banking
You can contact the Finance Office with any questions regarding payment methods on +971 2 564 2229 ext 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For online payment please request a reference number from the Finance or Registrations Team.